Monday, March 15, 2010

Queen of Pentacles

My Intuitive Interpretation

Another Court Card...the Queen of Pentacles could represent an actual person, but I tend to read them as archetypes of the card.  Pentacles typically represent stability, responsibility, money.  Queens tend to be be feminine (imagine that), and geared toward making a good home environment.  At this juncture in my life, I hope it's pointing to better days financially.  I could use that at this time.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Generous, intelligent, charming
  • Crowley:  Passivity, usually in its highest aspect. Ambitious in useful directions, kindness, greatness of heart, strong in intuition, domesticated, lustful
  • Golden Dawn:  Impetuous, kind, timid, charming, kind-hearted, melancholy, truthful
  • Waite:  Greatness of soul, generousity, security

Psychic Revelation
Queen of Pentacles


My Interpretation for Today


I think I need to amend my intuitive interpretation.  Perhaps it is pointing to better days financially, but it could just as easily be a card describing me at this moment in time.  I am very generous and have a hard time saying no.  It's just a question of who's asking and what they're asking for...

No comments:

Post a Comment