Saturday, March 13, 2010

7 of Swords

My Intuitive Interpretation

The 7 of Swords, for me, has always been about trying to get away with something...of being sneaky about it and being good at being sneaky about it. At its core, it's about manipulation of some sort. I know exactly what this is about today, as my mind has been on one topic and one topic alone. Yes, I am trying to be sneaky and to do a bit of manipulation. Yes, I know it's not going to work, but nonetheless, it's been on my mind all day.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case: Unstable effort, uncertainty, partial success
  • Douglas: Powerful opposition. Courage, perseverance, prudence and possibly cunning are required.
  • Gray: Foolish attempt at some kind of theft, arguments, spying, incomplete success.
  • Kaplan: New schemes, desires on the verge of fulfillment, attempts or endeavors.
  • Mathers: Hope, confidence, desire, attempt, wish.
  • Waite: Design, attempt, wish, hope, confidence, a plan that may fail, annoyance.
  • Suggested:  Perfect wisdom, maturity, control of power, control of emotions, control of intuition and control of intelligence summarized.

Psychic Revelation
7 of Swords


My Interpretation for Today

The advice of this card is obviously for me to stop trying to manipulate the situation and this is going to be difficult for me because I like to get what I want. Since everything points to actually NOT getting my way, perhaps I simply need to just let things ride out as they will and see what happens. Let's hope I can do that.


The image for this card is, again, not from a traditional deck, but I did like it.  It can be viewed and purchased here:
http://www.midnight-arts.ca/Art_2008/Tarot.html

No comments:

Post a Comment