Monday, March 1, 2010

7 of Cups


My Intuitive Interpretation

The 7 of Cups, to me, reveals many different offerings to choose from on an emotional level. Knowing which one or ones to choose is not always easy, but all of them should be considered before making any kind of decisions. Some of the offerings may seem scary and be rejected because of this, but life is about taking risks and sometimes the things that seem most scary to us are the ones that we should choose.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case: Illustionary success, ideas, designs, resolutions
  • Douglas: Exceptional promise or mystical experience, self delusion
  • Golden Dawn: Lying, deceit, promises unfulfilled
  • Thierens: Imagination, fantasy, reflections
  • Waite: Vision, some attainment but nothing permanent, desire, will, determination
  • Suggested: Intuition at its most developed level. Possible enlightenment. A very good, if solemn, card.
  
Psychic Revelation


My Interpretation for Today
I have a lot going on in my life and I probably need to focus on one thing at a time (difficult for me) and get things done. Deciding what is important now is also hard for me. There are some things that I put off because they are difficult and some things I focus on because they are desires. This card tells me to look at all my options, evaluate all my choices and look for what is best for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment