Tuesday, March 2, 2010

8 of Pentacles


My Intuitive Interpretation

The 8 of Pentacles, to me, is a card of appreticeship, of learning new things, of branching out of one's comfort level.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says

  • Case: Skill in material affairs
  • Crowley: Prudence, inteliigence lovingly applied to material matters
  • Douglas: Concentration on short-term rather than long-term goals
  • Papus: Partial Success
  • Waite: Work, employment, craftmanship, skill in craft or business
  • Suggested: Established power properly applied, the rejuvenation of fire

Psychic Revelation
My Interpretation for Today
I begin a new project today, short-term, but in my area of expertise. It feels good to get back into the work that I love and this card suggests that I will probably learn some new things (as I usually do, which is why I love this work). Hopefully, this will lead to more work of this type, as it's been a rough few months. It also suggests that I branch out a bit and find new areas of expertise, to make myself more marketable.

No comments:

Post a Comment