Friday, March 26, 2010

6 of Wands

Introduction

This card is for Wednesday, March 24, 2010. Still catching up...


My Intuitive Interpretation

For me, the 6 of Wands represents a bit of respite after the storm. You've achieved some victories and things are looking up, so it's time to take a bit of a break.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case: Victory after stife, gain
  • Waite: A victor in triumph, great news, expetations crowned, fulfilment of deferred hope.


Psychic Revelation
6 of Wands

My Interpretation for Today

By today, things have been looking up.  I've made (inner) peace with the person that hurt me.  I'd decided that I'm okay with the results whether or not I get the job I interviewed for.  The project I've been working for is going well.  My former boss has been contacting me, but I'm not letting that get to me.  I've been corresponding with a guy who seems to respect me like no other has in years.  I need a break from the past few weeks.  I think I will take one.

No comments:

Post a Comment