Sunday, March 14, 2010

Justice

My Intuitive Interpretation

For me, Justice, like its name implies, is  all about getting what you deserve, even if it's not want you want.  It's about trying to keep balance the areas in your life.  It's about doing what's fair and what's just.  Sometimes it's about tipping the scales a little bit when needed.  It's about getting to the truth.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  To teach or instruct, karma, faithful intelligence
  • Christian:  Absolute justice, attraction and repulsion
  • Douglas:  Conscience reminding the conscious mind of the existence of the unconscious, vindication of truth
  • Gray:  Equilibrium through the love of the Great Mother, Mercy advised and excessive severity contraindicated
  • Grimaud: Rehabilitation, honesty, justice performed
  • Huson:  Advice to weight a situation carefully
  • Kahn:  Cosmic law, karma

Psychic Revelation
Justice


My Interpretation for Today

Everything happens for a reason and I probably preach this more than anyone.  People come into our lives for a reason (and leave, as well).  Experiences happen for a reason.  I think this card appeared to me today because I have been feeling that I have not, lately, been getting what I deserve (or at least what I think I deserve) and this is in several areas of my life.  I must continue to remember that timing is everything and while I have my own time zone, the universe does not always work on it.  The job that I thought I wanted which didn't come left my time free for something else.  The love that I thought I deserved but which didn't happen leaves me free for the one that will truly appreciate me.  I am impatient.  I must learn that impatience gets me nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment