Friday, March 26, 2010

4 of Wands

Introduction

This card is for Tuesday, March 23, 2010. Still catching up...


My Intuitive Interpretation

The 4 of Wands, for me, is about celebrating. Sometimes it's about recognition for your efforts and sometimes it's just about fun times. Social events are often noted, particularly weddings and parties of all sorts.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Perfected work
  • Golden Dawn:  Settlement, arrangement completed
  • Kahn:  A fortunate partnership, a satisfying project, friends, work that is enjoyed
  • Waite:  Domestic tranquility, prosperity, peace

Psychic Revelation
4 of Wands


My Interpretation for Today

I had a job interview on this day and I spent a great deal of time detailing my accomplisments.  I realized that no matter how I feel about where I am now, my accomplishments mean a great deal to me.  They are important. They define me.  And at this point in time, the celebration of those accomplishments is what keeps me focused and positive on what I want to do.  I am beginning to think more and more that a traditional job is something that might not work for me.  I've been speaking about it for weeks, thinking about it for months, and I have started formulating a plan.  This was also the day when I spent some time chatting with someone new whom I really like.  He was responsible for putting me at peace somewhat.  Although my day was highly charged still from the day before, the time I spent talking to him was very relaxing and nice.  Things, too, are going well with my work project.    All in all, the influence of the 4 of Wands was very good on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment