Friday, March 19, 2010

8 of Cups

My Intuitive Interpretation

For me, the 8 of Cups is about longing for things that will never be.  It's about leaving things behind.  I find it interesting that the moon shows up in this card as well.  (The Moon showed up yesterday.)  It should be noted that I pulled this card at the end of the day, whereas I've been pulling them at the beginning of the day.  The circumstances of what happened just a short while ago leave me feeling very much like the 8 of Cups.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Abandoned success, instability
  • Grimaud:  Disappointment without success
  • Kahn:  Pleasures for the moment
  • Waite:  The decline of a matter or the revealing of a previously thought to be important matter as unimportant or trivial

Psychic Revelation
8 of Cups


My Interpretation for Today

I have had two phone conversations with the King of Pentacles now.  We had an online chat just a little while ago and he was saying how he's "not sure where this is going".  Well, we haven't met yet, so in my mind, it's going nowhere.  He said he's not sure what kind of vibe we have.  Well, in my mind, whatever vibe we might have now may completely change when we actually do meet.  He says he's not sure that we're on the same page.  Well, in my mind, we're probably not even in the same book!  I asked him to tell me an interesting story and he asked that I go first.  I told him how I ended up in NYC.  He said he didn't have a story nearly that interesting and I'm thinking that if you don't have even one interesting story in 47 years...  He says he still wants to meet, but all of that stuff, in my mind, was him trying to get out of it.   I have pretty good intuition on these things.  I am rejected again.  In truth, I no longer want to meet him.  We aren't going anywhere. the vibe has changed and we're in completely different books.  And I am left with a longing of things that will never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment