Saturday, March 20, 2010

10 of Pentacles

Introduction

Just a note that I initially pulled the 6 of Swords, which I have already drawn this week.  I'm sure the influences of the 6 of Swords is still going on.


My Intuitive Interpretation

The 10 of Pentacles, for me, means that security and stability in all forms will be realized.  It means prosperity particularly in matters of money and work-related activities, so I'm hoping this will be good news for my upcoming job interviews.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Wealth, riches, material prosperity
  • Grimaud:  Success, agreement, complete joy
  • Huson:  Stable home, family life, the house
  • Waite:  Gain, riches, family matters, chance, an occasion which may be fortunate or otherwise.

Psychic Revelation
10 of Pentacles


My Interpretation for Today

I really need things to turn around financially right now and I do have a couple of things coming up.  But this card also indicates favorable activity in matters of love and homelife.  Overall, it's a very positive card and I do see things happening for me at the moment, at least financially.  At the very least, I remain hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment