Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The High Priestess

My Intuitive Interpretation

The High Priestess, for me, is about intuition.  It's about gut instincts.  It's about trusting the messages that come to you in whatever form they get to you.  I have been working on my High Priestess gifts for years, but still, I often do not trust the messages that I get, particularly when they are about me.  Ideas or random thoughts often pop into my head.  When they are about others, I pay attention.  When they are about me, I tend to ignore them.  I have lots of ideas and random thoughts today.  The High Priestess is telling me:  Listen.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Memory, the subconscious, potential
  • Crowley:  Pure, exalted and gracious influence, change, fluctuation
  • Douglas:  Inspiration, revelation, divination, intuition.  Emotional instability or enslavement
  • Gray:  Sensuality
  • Waite:  Secrets, mystery, the future as yet unrevealed.  Silence, wisdome, passion, moral or physical ardour
  • Suggested:  Teacher in perhaps aan occult sense.  A guide.

Psychic Revelation
High Priestess


My Interpretation for Today

It should be noted that I consider the number 2 to be my favorite number and, indeed, this is one of my favorite cards.  I have been working very hard to continue to develop my intuitions and learning to trust what comes to me.  Of course, I use the Tarot to guide me.  One of the meanings of this card refers to sensuality and I have been enjoying lots of attention lately.  I had repressed this for many years and once I changed my attitude toward myself, things started happening for me.  This, I do believe, was definitely influenced by the High Priestess.  I do know my capacity for love now.  It's now just a matter of trusting my intuition to guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment