Friday, March 12, 2010

Page of Swords

My Intuitive Interpretation

Another messenger card...I've been getting messages from everywhere lately. The Page of Swords could be bringing a message that I don't particularly want to hear or something that has been particularly bugging me. My problem is I rarely listen to the Pages, believing that I am stronger than they are. Perhaps this card shows up today to remind me that I don't know everything and I should listen to messages, even subtle ones.
  
What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case: Vigilant, acute, subtle
  • Golden Dawn: Wisdom, strength, acuteness, subtleties in material things, grace, dexterity
  • Gray: Message or spying, impostors, frivolity or cunning, watch out for the unforeseen
  • Papus: An enemy, bad news, delay
  • Waite: Authority, overseeing, spying, vigilance
  • Suggested: Messages requiring thought, disturbing or exciting news

Psychic Revelation
Page of Swords


My Interpretation for Today

I'm not entirely sure what message the Page of Swords will bring me today, but I do resolve to listen to it. Swords are not particularly kind to me, but sometimes kindness is not what is needed. The Dictionary of Tarot made mention of policemen, and as many of you know, there is one in my life right now and he has been a source of much thought, particularly as we are redefining our relationship. Perhaps I need to pay attention to the messages...

No comments:

Post a Comment