Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Lovers

Introduction

This card is for Thursday, March 26, 2010. Still catching up...
It should also be noted that I first pulled The Chariot, which I've gotten recently, and I'm sure I am still under it's influence.


My Intuitive Interpretation

The Lovers generally has to do with the relationship itself, not the individuals involved in it.  This is signified by the angel hovering overhead.  For me, it usually says that you have choices, most generally in Love, of course, but not always.  It could be another strong bond.  It points to the creation of something new, from the individual parts.  So a new relationship, maybe, or a renewal of a current one.



What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Christian:  The struggle between the passions and conscience.
  • Crowley:  Intuition, intelligence, frivolity, thoughtfulness divorced from practical consideration, indecision, self-contradiction.
  • Grimaud:  The thought of physical love, union, marriage, many unions - infidelity, a choice to be made
  • Waite:  Card of human love, attraction, beauty, trials overcome.
  • Suggested:  The choice between mother and wife, wealth and love, age and youth, wisdom and passion

Psychic Revelation
The Lovers


My Interpretation for Today

I know the choice between something real and something I find very exciting was presented today.  I believe we get into a lot of trouble because of chemistry.  I know I have experienced it a few times and it was always trouble.  I do believe this card points to a relationship...I'm just not sure if it's a new one that would be very good for me or the one that I know isn't.  At any rate, though I want to give up on most days, it's still an experience that I want to have, so I continue to try.  With the Lovers, I feel there is still hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment