Wednesday, March 17, 2010

King of Pentacles

My Intuitive Interpretation

For me, the King of Pentacles is very stable, responsible, knows what he wants, knows how to get and knows how to keep it.  The unfortunate thing for me is, this man seems really BORING.  He is also probably just the guy I need.  And yes, I do believe this represents a person and a specific person. I do think that this card came to me today because I need to give him a chance.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Friendly, steady reliable (married) man
  • Crowley:  Practical, energetic, capable manager, steadfast, competent, ingenious trustworthy, may appear dull
  • Waite:  Valour, success in business

Psychic Revelation
King of Pentacles


My Interpretation for Today

So two days ago, I got the Queen of Pentacles and now I've pulled the King.  I believe this definitely represents someone I am about to meet.  We've been emailing for awhile, but it's been stepped up the last few days.  Today, we actually spoke.  He seems a lot like the King of Pentacles and that's not the type I usually go for...I do think that this card is telling me to give him a chance.  My "usually go for" types aren't working out.  LOL  I will keep you posted...or at least the cards will.

No comments:

Post a Comment