Monday, March 8, 2010

Page of Wands

My Intuitive Interpretation

Finally, a Court Card. Court cards are sort of like the Jacks, Queens and Kings in a deck of playing cards. There is the added element of the Page in a Tarot deck. Pages are generally messengers of some sort and can represent a literal person. For me, the messages refer back to the suit of the card and wands tell me that I will receive a message about something I am passionate about.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case: Dark, young man, messenger, briilliance, courage
  • Crowley: Brilliance, daring, vigour, energy, impression of beauty, sudden, ambitious, superficial, theatrical, shallow, cruel, faithless, domineering
  • Waite: He is unknown but faithful and his tidings are strange. A lover, an envoy, a postman.
  • Suggested: Messages or the bearers of messages concerning love or hate. The coming of love.

Psychic Revelation


My Interpretation for Today

This is very interesting, for a slightly younger man who contacted me many months ago contacted me again today and we had a very short chat. We were having a problem communicating over the past few months. Basically, we were just having trouble contacting each other and that has now been rectified. Psychic Revelation says that "something you started a while ago is now coming to fruition". It also points to my general unhappiness in my current relationships and suggests that maybe I should take a chance here. Hmmm...let's see. I've been communicating with a couple of others, too. I think the Page of Wands is telling me to "take note".

No comments:

Post a Comment