Friday, April 2, 2010

The World

Introduction

This card is for Sunday, March 28, 2010. Still catching up...


My Intuitive Interpretation

The World, for me, is about completion...everything coming together for a satisfying resolution.  Think about the phrase "On top of the World".


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Christian:  The reward of free spirits
  • Crowley:  The completion of the Great Work
  • Gray:  Completion,, travel, arrival at a state of cosmic consciousness, success or success yet to be won
  • Waite:  The perfection and end of the cosmos, the secret which is within it, assured success, recompense, voyage, change of place
  • Suggested:  Not a card of endings, a card of results which will tend to be physical.  Can be a sign of reward or punishment.

Psychic Revelation
The World


My Interpretation for Today

Sunday was a very interesting day for me...long, filled with good work, some frustration, and some fun.  It seemed like an all encompassing day and maybe that was what The World was about.  I am not exactly sure what I have "completed" or what results came about on this day, but sometimes the cards don't always reveal themselves in our time frame.  I do think that I came to a rather important decision about my immediate future and perhaps that is the what the World needed me to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment