Monday, April 5, 2010

Strength


Introduction

This card is for Friday, April 2, 2010. Still catching up...


My Intuitive Interpretation

The Strength card, for me, is just as you might imagine. It is a card that means you have the strength to do what you need to do, even if you're not sure that you do. It's a card of getting things done...

What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case: Strength, fiery life power which is source of all human action.
  • Christian: Moral or organic force.
  • Crowley: Intelligence of all the activities of the spiritual being. Lust, implying the joy of strength exercised. Vigor and the rapture of vigor. Courage, energy and action, a grand passion, magickal power.
  • Douglas: Courage to take risks, defeat of unworthy impulses
  • Grimaud: The mind can always dominate matter.
  • Waite: Innocence and strength residing in contemplation, Fortitude connected with the divine mystery of union, power, energy, action.

Psychic Revelation
Strength

My Interpretation for Today

I admit that I have been enjoying renewed vigor in many areas of my life. Although the past few months have been pretty stressful, things have been getting much better. I have quite a few opportunities coming my way and I know that I do have the strength and the fortitude to handle them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment