Sunday, April 11, 2010

8 of Swords

Introduction

This is for Wednesday, April 7, 2010. Still catching up...
Just a note:  this one is a leaper!


My Intuitive Interpretation

For me, the 8 of Swords is about being blind to things you should be able to see, bound to things you should be able to let go, and closed in with things you should be able to open.  It's about being fearful to move on, even if you know a situation isn't good for you.

What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Indecision, waste of energy, crises
  • Golden Dawn:  Narrow or restricted, a prison
  • Waite:  Bad news, crisis, censure, conflict, sickness

Psychic Revelation
8 of Swords


My Interpretation for Today

I know very well what this is about.  I am being presented with many opportunities, but I can't seem to see past one which I know is not necessarily good for me, but sometimes I think I have no choice.  I seem to have a problem letting go (or at least it takes me quite some time) and the 8 of Swords reminds me that, while it may seem I am blind and bound, I can easily remove my binds and blindfold and see the truth.  Sometimes I do forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment