Thursday, April 15, 2010

9 of Swords

Introduction

This is for Saturday, April 10, 2010.  Still catching up.
I drew six cards drawn recently:  6 of Wands, The Tower, The Hermit, 6 of Cups, Ace of Rods, 7 of Pentacles.  I also drew the "To all believers" card from the Hanson-Roberts deck, which is to be interpreted as "you are not to know right now"


My Intuitive Interpretation

The 9 of Swords, for me, is the card of "nightmares".  It means that there are things nagging at you...things that you are unsure of or are causing you anxiety.  Sometimes anxieties are unfounded, but sometimes they are not.  You should analyze what and why these things are causing you anxiety and whether or not you need to be anxious.  If the latter is true, you must take steps to alleviate this stress.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Worry, suffering, despair, misery, loss
  • Douglas:  Assorted tribulations, most of them arising from the evil doing of others
  • Golden Dawn:  Illness, suffering, malice, cruelty, pain
  • Gray:  Suffering generally.
  • Waite:  Utter desolation, death, failure, miscarriage, delay, deception, disappointment, despair.

Psychic Revelation
9 of Swords


My Interpretation for Today

This was a mixed day for me.  First off, the father of a very close friend passed away, bringing up memories of my own father's passing.  There is also the nagging anxiety from yesterday...something that I cannot seem to shake.  The rest of the day of the day was quite good, spending time with family over coffee and dinner, and then coffee again with my aunt.  Not thinking about things often helps with the "nightmares".

No comments:

Post a Comment