Thursday, April 1, 2010

7 of Pentacles

Introduction

This card is for Saturday, March 27, 2010. Still catching up... 


My Intuitive Interpretation


The 7 of Pentacles, for me, has always been one of longing.  It's about working very hard at something, but coming up short.  Of continually trying to get what you want, but never feeling you're getting it.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Success unfulfilled, delay but with growth
  • Golden Dawn:  Honorary work undertaken for the love of it and without hope of rewarded
  • Waite:  Business, money, barter, altercation

Psychic Revelation
7 of Pentacles


My Interpretation for Today

Things seemed to have gotten better on this day, but I was still feeling the effects of the previous few days. This was the end of a very long and difficult week. I did feel as if things were moving slowly and that I would never catch up, particularly financially, but in other ways as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment