Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ace of Wands

Introduction

This card is for Sunday, April 4, 2010.  Still catching up...


My Intuitive Interpretation

Aces always point to something new and Wands are fiery, creative, energetic and passionate.  This could be related to business or love or even some new hobby -- anything for which you feel passion and which will fire you up.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Energy, strength, beginning
  • Douglas:  Creativity, inspiration or intuition
  • Huson:  Activity, beginning, wisdom, initiative
  • Kahn:   A letter, a book, an important piece of writing
  • Thierens:  Birth, beginning, innovation, creation, initiative, impulse
  • Waite:  Invention, birth, family origin money, fortune.


Psychic Revelation
Ace of Wands


My Interpretation for Today

I have been solidifying what I am going to do to make money and I have been brainstorming ideas for quite some time.  While I am busy with a project (for which I am also feeling creative and energetic) at the moment and cannot devote all my time to this, I do spend quite a bit of time working on ideas and trying to figure it all out.  This marks a change from the past few months, when I really had no idea what I was going to do.  The Ace of Wands is here to tell me that this will be a good thing for me...that it will bring me fulfillment, which is so important to me in what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment