Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Emperor

Introduction

This is for Thursday, April 1, 2010.  Still catching up...


My Intuitive Interpretation


The Emperor is very practical, sometimes stern and advises that, at this time, thinking is definitely necessary...more so than feeling.  You need to get disciplined, organized and logical...kick things into high gear and get it done.  Sometimes this refers to an older man -- probably someone you need to listen to, for he is wiser than you are.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Watchfulness, vision, vigilance, examination, analysis, leadership, strength
  • Waite:  Virile power, stability, power, protection, realization, a great person, aid, authority, will, compassion

Psychic Revelation
The Emperor


My Interpretation for Today

As evidenced by the number of Major Arcana cards I've received lately, including this one, lots of things are happening for me.  Sometimes I do tend to over-analyze things, but sometimes I do all of my "thinking" with my heart.  Since lately I seem to be leaning more toward the heart, The Emperor steps in to remind me that  analyzing the situations might be good right now, as my heart seems to be jumping around A LOT!  I need to keep that in mind during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment