Sunday, April 11, 2010

4 of Pentacles

Introduction

This is for Thursday, April 8, 2010.  Still catching up...


My Intuitive Interpretation

The 4 of Pentacles, for me, is about being selfish and miserly.  It's about holding on to things that you should share.  It's all about "me, me, me". It can also be about the fear of "letting go".


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Earthy power, physical forces and skill in directing them
  • Golden Dawn:  Gain of money and influence
  • Gray:  Gain or loss
  • Kaplan:  The miser
  • Waite:  The surety of possessions, cleaving to that which one has

Psychic Revelation
4 of Pentacles


My Interpretation for Today

This may be further to yesterday's 8 of Swords.  I am fearful to let go, even though I know that I should (and very much need to).  Perhaps I need to let go of the way things were and see the way things are and go from there.  Maybe I can't, right now, let go of the situations I know that I need to let go of, but my attitude about them needs to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment