Thursday, April 8, 2010

Knight of Pentacles

Introduction

This is for Monday, April 5, 2010.  Still catching up...


My Intuitive Interpretation

Knights are generally people or ideas that come around for a short period of time, do what they have to do and leave.  Pentacles have to do with stability, practicality and responsibility.  For me, the Knight of Pentacles suggests that taking care of the mundane, practical aspects of life will help keep other things in line as well.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Laborious, patient, dull young man
  • Douglas: A crusader or upholder of established tradition, practicality
  • Grimaud:  Fortune or attainment cannot come from laziness, success due to force, perseverance and will.
  • Thierens:  Discreet aid in financial difficulties, advantage, interest
  • Waite:  Utility, service, interest, responsibility

Psychic Revelation
Knight of Pentacles


My Interpretation for Today

Things seem very out of order in my home (practical matters).  The Knight of Pentacles is here to remind me that I need to keep things clean, organized and in shape.  I remembered these past few days that my turn to host Monthly Coffee is in less than a month.  I need to begin getting things in order for this... to make a plan.  My time to host is always an event for me.  Perhaps getting things in order (like Feng Shui) will open up new possibilities elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment