Wednesday, April 14, 2010

10 of Wands

Introduction

This is for Friday, April 10, 2010.  Still catching up...


My Intuitive Interpretation

The 10 of Wands, for me, is about feeling weighed down by your burdens.  These burdens usually concern something you feel very deeply about.  The good news is that you're probably at the end of this cycle and while the stress seems bad right now, it's going to get better.


What Dictionary of Tarot Says
  • Case:  Oppression, burden of ill-regulated power
  • Douglas: Malicious deceit, guile or lies
  • Golden Dawn:  Cruelty and malice towards others, overbearing strength, revenge, injustice
  • Thierens:  Karma, duplicity, falsehood
  • Waite: Oppression, fortune, gain, disguise
  • Suggested:  The exhaustion of emotion.  Perhaps the end of a love affair.

Psychic Revelation
10 of Wands


My Interpretation for Today

Today was a day that I felt very bad about a particular situation.  I felt that someone close to me was telling me a lie, but it was a lie that I couldn't believe anyone would tell and I couldn't figure out why they were telling me this -- what they hoped to gain from it.  My gut was screaming that I shouldn't believe the story, but my heart was hoping that it wasn't a lie.  My intuition, normally pretty good, was out of whack today and, in general, seems to be with this particular person.  They have a power over me.  It does seem oppressive at times. I do feel burdened, sometimes, because of this.  I need to take back my power.  I'm just not sure how.

No comments:

Post a Comment